What to Do in Guadalajara, Mexico
Guadalajara is one of the most representative cities of Mexico. Known for its tequila and mariachi music, it’s a modern city that is one step ahead when it comes to urban growth and yet, keeps its traditions and customs.
Visiting Guadalajara and its Historic Centre of municipalities nearby like Zapopan, Tlaquepaque and Tonala is guarantee of an incredible experience in the Pearl of the West. Whether you’re in the city during the holidays, to make business, to attend the International Book Fair (every year between November and December), the Fiestas de Octubre or the Cultural Festival of May, or to attend any of the many events arranged at the Expo Guadalajara, Mexico’s largest precinct, your time in Guadalajara will be full of activities and things to do.
Tours in Guadalajara, Jalisco:
What follows is a list of tours in Guadalajara that you can book in the facilities of La Mansion del Sol Hotel.
- Chapala River banks.
- Guided tour in Guadalajara and Metropolitan Area.
- Ranch Los Fernandez.
- Tequila Express.
- Tequila Cuervo Tour.
- Tapatio Tour Guadalajara and Metropolitan Area.
Attractions in the Historic Centre of Guadalajara:
- Metropolitan Cathedral.
- Cabañas Cultural Institute.
- San Juan de Dios Market.
- Degollado Theater.
- Rotonda de los Jaliscienses Ilustres.
Shopping in Guadalajara, Jalisco:
- Plaza del Sol.
- La Ciudadela.
- Plaza Galerías Guadalajara.
- Plaza Andares.
- La Gran Plaza Fashion Mall.
- Magno Centro Joyero San Juan de Dios.
Other tourist activities in Guadalajara and Nearby Places:
- Ecotourism in Mazamitla, Tapalpa and the Guachimontones Archaeological Site.
- Excursions and camping in the Primavera Forest.
- Hiking in the Los Colomos Park.
- Mountaineering in the Primavera Forest and Mazamitla.
- Mountain biking in the Primavera Forest.
- Balloon flight in Amatitan.
- Zip line in Mazamitla.
- Rappelling and rock climbing in Mazamitla.